Bank of Baroda published the BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023 announcement. 159 vacancies have a notification out. Candidates are being sought by BOB for the position of Branch Receivable Manager. Candidates who are interested and meet the requirements may apply online between April 21 and May 11, 2023. Please take the time to carefully read the job description and application instructions before applying. You have also been given advice on how to apply online by us. Consult the provided guidelines before applying online.
BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The beginning of online registration is April 21, 2023. Only online applications will be accepted. The dates for online applications are available here for candidates. The cutoff date for online application submission is May 11, 2023.
BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
159 positions for Branch Receivables Managers are being invited by BOB.
BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023: Age limit
Only applicants who meet the required age requirements will be considered for the position. For the recruitment of Branch Receivables Managers, the recommended age range is 23 to 35 years.
BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
Candidates must have earned a graduate degree in a relevant field. One (1) year of experience in the collection profile with Indian banks, NBFCs, financial institutions, and associated businesses, out of a minimum of two (2) years of overall work experience.
BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023: Application fees
The sole form of payment accepted from candidates is online. Only debit cards (RuPay, Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets can be used to make the payment. Candidates who are SC, ST, or PWD must pay an application fee of Rs. 100. But it is 600/- for GEN, OBC, and EWS.
BOB Branch Receivables Manager Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- Candidates can submit their applications online at http://www.bankofbaroda.in, the BOB website.
- To apply now, go to Careers > Current Openings.
- Register with an active mobile number and email address.
- Use your registration number and password to log in.
- Give accurate information when filling out the application.
- Candidates must upload their biographical information when completing an online application.
- Upload copies of your photo, signature, and other required documents in the format specified.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Print out the application for your records.