The Kerala Public Service Commission has invited qualified candidates to apply for the position of Electrician at Meat Products of India Limited. Before applying for the position, candidates must complete the One Time Registration process on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website. Candidates who have previously registered may apply using their profile.
There was now only one vacancy. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum of one year and a maximum of three years, provided that the said list remains in force until the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or until the expiry of the maximum period of three years, whichever is earlier.
Differently Abled Persons with Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy and Hearing Impairment shall be appointed to 3% of vacancies.
Age limit is 8 – 36. Only candidates born between January 2, 1987 and January 1, 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply for this position. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for the usual age relaxation. If they are otherwise qualified, the upper age limit for Meat Products of India Ltd laborers shall be relaxed to the extent of their service in the Meat Products of India Ltd, subject to a maximum of 50 years.
(1) Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
(2) Minimum 3 years experience as Electrician in Central/State Government Service or Public Sector Undertaking or registered Private Sector Undertaking
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 12 a.m.
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the position, candidates must register on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, http://www.keralapsc.gov.in, in accordance with the ONE TIME REGISTRATION policy.
- Candidates who have already registered can submit their applications by logging into their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates can apply for a position by using the ‘Apply Now’ button next to the relevant positions in the notice link.
- The submitted photos must have been taken after December 31, 2012. Candidates who begin constructing their profiles on January 1, 2022, must provide a recent photograph.
- At the bottom, plainly print the candidate’s name and the date the photo was shot.
Mode of Selection
- Written/OMR/online tests are administered as part of the selection process, and candidates must confirm their presence using their One Time Registration accounts. Only these applicants will be able to create and download entrance tickets before the test’s 15-day deadline.
- Candidates’ applications will be rejected if they do not provide confirmation within the stated time range. The Exam Calendar will include dates for confirmation submission and admission ticket availability.
- This information will be included in the applicant profiles and cell phone numbers.