The notification for the Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2022 has been released by the Small Industrial Development Bank of India. For the position of SIDBI Grade A Assistant Manager, there are 100 openings across India (General Stream). From December 14, 2022, to January 3, 2023, applicants seeking SIDBI employment may verify the eligibility requirements and submit an online application.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: Important dates
|Start Date of Online Application||14/12/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/01/2023|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: Vaccancy
100 positions have been made available by the Small Industrial Development Bank of India for the Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream) Post. Below is a detailed breakdown of the distribution of vacancies by category.
|Name of the Category||No of Vacancies|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: Salary
Candidates are chosen for the Grade A Assistant Manager (General Stream) position will be paid according to the government’s budgetary plans. According to the notification, the Assistant Manager’s (General Stream) salary is RS 70,000. The other allowances will be used in accordance with Bank policies.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: Age Limit
The following age requirements must be met in order for applicants to be considered for the position. The age limit of the candidate is 18 to 28 Years.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be PG Degree holders in any field, as well as LLB, B.E./B.Tech, CA, CS, CWA, CFA, CMA, or Ph.D.
|Sl. No.||Name of Tests||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)||50||50||30 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Aptitude||40||60||40 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
|5||Online descriptive test: (Letter Writing & Essay)||3||50||60 minutes|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: Application Fees
|Gen / OBC / EWS||1100/-|
|SC / ST / PwD||175/-|
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment: How to apply?
- Candidates can submit their applications online at http://www.sidbi.in, the SIDBI website.
- Go to Careers and select the “Grade-A” Assistant Manager Application in General Stream.
- New users must sign up by providing an active email address and mobile number.
- It will generate a registration number and password.
- Note the Registration Number and Password for candidates.
- Log in and carefully complete the application form.
- Check that before submitting.
- In the required format, candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photo and signature.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Only use online banking to pay the application fee.
- Print out the application for your records.