On January 27, 2023, the Central Bank of India announced opening positions for the chief manager and senior manager. 250 Chief Manager & Senior Manager positions at the Central Bank of India are now open nationwide. Below are the qualifications for the positions of Chief Manager and Senior Manager. Interested candidates can submit their online applications between January 27 and February 11, 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/02/2023|
|Online Examination Date||March 2023|
|Tentative Date of Interview||March 2023|
250 positions for Chief Manager and Senior Manager are open for online applications. Here is a distribution of open positions by category. The table below contains a list of open positions that candidates can easily browse.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total|
|1||Chief Manager Scale IV (Mainstream)||07||03||13||05||22||50|
|2||Senior ManagerScale III (Mainstream)||30||15||54||20||81||200|
|Sl. No||Name of the Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||MMG Scale III||63840 – 78230|
|2||SMG Scale IV||76010 – 89890|
The following upper age limit requirements must be met by applicants for the Chief Manager & Senior Manager positions. As of December 31, 2023, the candidate’s maximum age is as follows.
|Sl. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Manager Scale IV (Mainstream)||40 years|
|2||Senior Manager Scale III (Mainstream)||35 years|
|Chief Manager Scale IV (Mainstream)||Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree in any discipline with 7 years of working experience as Branch Manager / Credit / Foreign Exchange.|
|Senior Manager Scale III (Mainstream)||Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline with 5 years of working experience as Branch Manager / Credit / Foreign Exchange.|
|SC / ST Candidates||Nil|
How to apply?
- Visit the Central Bank of India website.
- Apply online by 11/02/2023 at the latest.
- Go to “Recruitment of Chief Manager & Senior Manager Recruitment 2023” under “Careers.” Register online.
- New users must register with an active mobile number and email address.
- Candidates who have registered log in and submit an application using their registration number and password.
- Correctly enter all the information and double-check it before submitting.
- Upload your photo and signature in the format required.
- Select SUBMIT.
- Online payment methods include credit cards, debit cards (RuPay, Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro), internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets.
- Print out the application for your records.