Indian Army TGC 135 Recruitment 2021-22 Apply Online, Notification: Indian Army invites applications from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 135th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army. The TGC-134 Course commences in July 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The Indian Army TGC 137 online registration will start from 16th November 2022 to 15th December 2022.
Indian Army TGC Vacancies
- Civil / Building Construction Technology – 09
- Architecture – 01
- Mechanical – 05
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics – 03
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science – 08
- Information Technology – 03
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 01
- Telecommunication – 01
- Electronics & Communication – 02
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 01
- Electronics – 01
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation – 01
- Production – 01
- Industrial/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering and Management – 01
- Opto Electronics – 01
- Automobile Engineering – 01
Indian Army TGC Age Limit
As per the notification age Limit of the Indian Army TGC is 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2022. including Candidates who born between 2nd July 1995 and 1st July 2002.
Indian Army TGC Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have completed or been enrolled in their final year of an engineering degree programme.
- Prior to July 1, 2022, candidates in their final year of a degree programme should pass all of their degree-related exams.
- Within 12 weeks of their training at IMA, they should be able to produce an engineering degree.
- In the event that such candidates are unable to provide the required Degree Certificate within the allotted time, they will be inducted on an additional bond basis in order to recover the costs associated with training at IMA as they are periodically announced, as well as any stipend, pay, and allowances paid.
Indian Army TGC Physical Standards:
- A candidate must be in good physical and mental health and be free of any disabilities in order to pass fit. Permanent body ink. Please visit the Join Indian Army website for the tattoo policy.
- In order to avoid suffering an injury as a result of the demanding physical training at the Indian Military Academy, prospective candidates are advised to stay physically fit and active.
- Candidates are advised to meet the following criteria before joining IMA, should they be ultimately selected, in order to be able to adjust to the Training Academy’s regime:
(a) Running 2.4 kilometres in 15 minutes
(b) Doing 13 pushups
(c) Perform 25 sit-ups
(d) 6 sets of chin-ups
(e) 3 to 4 metres of rope climbing
Height & Weight
For men, 157.5 cm with correlated weight is the minimum acceptable height and weight. Candidates from the North East and hilly regions, such as Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, and Garhwalis, will have their height relaxed by 5 cm and have weights appropriate to their shorter stature. The minimum acceptable height can be lowered by 2 cm for candidates from Lakshadweep.
Indian Army TGC Selection Process
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to Short listing of Applications without providing a reason and to set the cut-off percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- A Psychologist, a Group Testing Officer, and an Interviewing Officer will conduct interviews with only those candidates who have been shortlisted as eligible, based on the cut-off percentage, at the Selection Centers in Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), and Bangalore (Karnataka).
- Only through the candidate’s registered email address and through SMS will the respective Selection Centers issue the call-up letter for the SSB interview. There won’t be any local interviews for candidates.
- Selection Centers are assigned at the DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Armydiscretion; )’s no requests for changes are considered in this regard.