Kerala PSC recently issued an online invitation for applications for the position of Assistant Pharmacist at the Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. Only qualified individuals who have completed the One Time Registration Scheme are invited to apply for the aforementioned position in the Kerala Government Service. Prior to applying for the position, candidates must register on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website through the One Time Registration Scheme. If a candidate has already registered, their profile can be used to apply.
There are two open positions. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in accordance with this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum of one year and a maximum of three years, provided that the list will not remain in force if a new Ranked List is published after the minimum of one year. Candidates will be notified about the positions listed above, as well as all vacancies reported throughout the Ranked list pending period.3% vacancies of the post shall be reserved for the Differently Abled candidates belonging to Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy category.
The age range is 18 to 36. Only individuals born between January 2, 1987 and January 1, 2005 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates from other backward communities and SC/ST are eligible for the regular age relaxation. In no case may the maximum age limit exceed 50 (fifty) years.
- Pre-Degree / Plus Two / VHSE
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.)
- Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council
The deadline for applications is Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 12 a.m.
How to Apply?
- Before applying for the position, candidates must register on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, http://www.keralapsc.gov.in, in accordance with the ONE TIME REGISTRATION policy.
- Candidates who have already registered can submit their applications by logging into their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates can apply for a position by using the ‘Apply Now’ button next to the relevant positions in the notice link.
- The submitted photos must have been taken after December 31, 2012. Candidates who begin constructing their profiles on January 1, 2022, must provide a recent photograph.
- At the bottom, plainly print the candidate’s name and the date the photo was shot.
Mode of Selection
- Written/OMR/online tests are administered as part of the selection process, and candidates must confirm their presence using their One Time Registration accounts. Only these applicants will be able to create and download entrance tickets before the test’s 15-day deadline.
- Candidates’ applications will be rejected if they do not provide confirmation within the stated time range. The Exam Calendar will include dates for confirmation submission and admission ticket availability.
- This information will be included in the applicant profiles and cell phone numbers.