In order to fill Trainee Engineer positions in its various departments, NHPC Limited, a Schedule-A Mini Ratna Company, is accepting online applications from engineering graduates. A total of 410 positions for trainee engineers (civil/electrical/mechanical) and trainee officers (finance/human resources/law) are announced through the NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023. The NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 online application process will open on January 5 and close on January 25.
Candidates interested in the NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023 can use this article as a resource to learn everything there is to know about the hiring process.
|NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer/Officer|
|Online Application Commence||05th January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||25th January 2023|
|NHPC Official Website||http://www.nhpcindia.com|
NHPC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Opening of Online Application||05th January 2023|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25th January 2023|
NHPC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||136|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||41|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||108|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||99|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||03|
NHPC Recruitment 2023: Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Trainee Engineer||BE/B. Tech/BSc (Engg) degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.GATE 2022 Score|
|Trainee Officer||CA/ICWA/CMA, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management in Human Resource specialization and LLB degree from a recognized Institute/University.UGC NET/CLAT Score|
NHPC Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
To apply for the NHPC Trainee Recruitment 2023, candidates’ ages cannot be greater than 30.
According to government regulations, age restrictions are applicable to reserved categories.
NHPC Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- Go to the NHPC’s official website, http://www.nhpcindia.com.
- Select the Career tab, create an online account, and then log in.
- Complete the application form by providing all necessary information.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documentation, including the Matriculation/10+2 Marksheet, the Engineering/Post Graduation Mark Sheets, the Photograph and Signature (JPG format 15-30 KB), and the GATE/CLAT/UGC NET Scorecard in PDF format (100 to 250 KB each)
- Making an online payment using a debit/credit card, internet banking, etc.
- Successfully submit the application form and print the application for your records.
NHPC Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
Application Fees for GEN/OBC/EWS categories are Rs. 295/-. While SC/ST/PwBD/ESM has no application fee.