On November 15, 2022, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited published a notice for the recruitment of field engineers and field supervisors. The Revamped Distribution Sector Reform Scheme has released a notification for 800 open positions (RDSS). The engagement must be done under contract. From November 15, 2022, to December 11, 2022, eligible candidates may submit an online application. The article provides additional relevant data.
|Start Date of Online Application||15/11/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/12/2022|
800 Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Posts across India were advertised by PGCIL as open for online applications. The title of the position and the number of openings are listed in the table below. Visit this page to view job details by category.
|Name of the Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||22||13||7||3||5||50|
|Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication)||7||4||2||1||1||15|
|Field Engineer (IT)||7||4||2||1||1||15|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||195||129||72||36||48||480|
|Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication)||98||64||36||18||24||240|
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Field Engineer||30,000/- per month|
|Field Supervisor||23,000/- per month|
The candidate’s maximum age is 29 years old. According to guidelines issued by the Indian government, candidates from reserved categories are eligible for relaxation.
Candidates should have a B.E./B.Tech. or a B.Sc. (Engg.) in the relevant field of study. Candidates must have one year of experience after receiving their degree.
Applicants must have completed a full-time diploma in a relevant field. Candidates must have one year of experience after graduation.
|Name of the Posts||Application Fees|
|Field Engineer||400 /-|
|Field Supervisor||300 /-|
Application Procedure for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can apply online by going to the http://www.powergrid.in official website.
- Click Careers → Job Opportunities → Openings → Regional Openings
- Register with a working email address and phone number.
- Use the register ID and password to log in.
- Complete the online form with the necessary, accurate information.
- Candidates upload scanned copies of the necessary paperwork.
- Apply online and submit it.
- Take a printout of the online application that was finally submitted.
- The application must be submitted by 11/12/2022.