The UGC NET December 2022 dates have been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The National Eligibility Test for “Junior Research Fellowship” and “Assistant Professor” in 83 subjects will be administered from February 21 to March 10, 2023. Beginning on December 29, 2022, applicants can start the UGC NET 2022 December session application process.
The UGC has given NTA the responsibility of administering the UGC-NET exam, which determines whether Indian citizens are qualified for positions as Assistant Professor and JRF in Indian universities and colleges. The UGC-NET will be administered in computer-based test (CBT) mode in December 2022 in 83 subjects by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The test will be administered using a computer-based test (CBT). The deadline for submitting an application is January 17, 2023, and the online application process starts on December 29, 2022. Exam dates will be from February 21 to March 10, 2023.
How to Apply?
- ugcnet.nta.nic.in is the official website.
- Select the link for UGC-NET December 2022 on the homepage.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for the portal first.
- Use your login information to log in and complete the application.
- Pay the online application fee and upload the scanned documents as instructed.
- Send the form in and print a copy of it for your records.
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree from an accredited institution in the relevant fields. To be eligible to take the exam, candidates must receive at least 55% of the possible points; OBC, ST, SC, PwD, and transgender candidates must receive 50% of the possible points.
Candidates applying for JRF must be under 30 as of January 6, 2022, although there will be no age restriction for the assistant professor examination.