Indian multinational public sector bank and statutory organisation for financial services, State Bank of India. State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an online call for applications for 217 Specialist Cadre Officers and Manager posts, which are available on a regular basis and on a contract basis. These positions include Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team (Product Lead), Central Research Team (Support), Manager, Deputy Manager, and Executive.
The application window for online submissions will commence on April 29, 2023, and it will remain open until May 19, 2023. The application process, age restriction, work experience, qualification, selection criteria, and other information are all detailed in this page for the candidates to review.
SBI SO 2023: Important Dates
|SBI SO 2023 Notification||28th April 2023|
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||29th April 2023|
|Closure of registration of application||19th May 2023|
|Pay Exam Fees Last Date||19th May 2023|
SBI SO 2023: Educational Qualification
|Manager (Business Process)||MBA/ PGDM + 5 Yrs Exp.|
|Central Operations Team- Support||Graduate + 3 Yrs Exp.|
|Manager (Business Development)||MBA/ PGDM + 5 Yrs Exp.|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||MBA/ PGDM + 5 Yrs Exp.|
|Relationship Manager||Graduate + 3 Yrs Exp.|
|Investment Manager||Graduate + NISM/ CWM + 5 Yrs Exp.|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Graduate + 6 Yrs Exp.|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Graduate + 8 Yrs Exp.|
|Regional Head||Graduate + 12 Yrs Exp.|
|Customer Relationship Executive||Graduate + Driving License|
SBI SO 2023: Age Limit
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Relationship Manager||23 to 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28 to 40 years|
|Customer Relationship Executive||20 to 35 years|
|Investment Officer||28 to 40 years|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||30 to 45 years|
|Central Research Team (Support)||25 to 35 years|
|Deputy Manager||35 years|
SBI SO 2023: Vacancy
SBI SO 2023: Application Fee
SBI SO 2023: How to Apply?
- Visit SBI’s main website at sbi.co.in.
- Fill out the following information to register for SBI SO as soon as the new tab opens.
- Go to the Login Page after registering with SBI SO.
- Give your credentials.
- Select Login.
- Complete the online application form with all the necessary information, including Name, Date of Birth, Communication Address, Educational Background, and Work Experience.
- Save your information, then click Next and Validate.
- Upload your signature and photo.
- the necessary paperwork online.
- Make a payment to finish the SBI SO 2023 online application form.
- To finish filling out the SBI SO 2023 Online form, click the Submit button.
- The application form should be printed out for future use.
SBI SO 2023: Salary
|Relationship Manager||Rs. 6-15 lakh per annum|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Rs. 10-28 lakh per annum|
|Customer Relationship Executive||Rs. 2-3 lakh per annum|
|Investment Officer||Rs. 12-18 lakh per annum|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||Rs. 25-45 lakh per annum|
|Central Research Team (Support)||Rs. 7-10 lakh per annum|
|Executive||Rs. 8-12 lakh per annum|